Do you want to Master Bass in your Music?
Hello, and welcome to my course that will teach you how to get powerful bass in your music. Congratulations for choosing to advance your skills and knowledge as a music composer and producer. My course will take you on a learning journey. And your end goal and destination for this journey, is to unlock the secrets to bass.
This is not a course on how to play bass. No, this is a course where you will learn the sounds, the playing styles, the sound design and the performance styles of bass in your compositions.
For example a driving electric bass...a noble orchestral bass...or a dirty synth bass.
Here are the benefits you will gain, by taking this journey.
- Learn the Foundations of Bass
- Master the Sounds of Bass
- Level Up your Bass Writing Skills
- Get Powerful Guidelines on Bass
- Boost your Professional Experience in Music
Now take Action
Now before we continue, I want to ask you: Do you want to learn how to get a powerful bass sound and performances in your music? Are you prepared to complete this course, and take action on everything you learn? Are you ready to level up as a composer?
Then let’s start your journey, right now! =)
Hello my friend! =)
- My name is Mikael Baggström, and I am a Music Composer, Sound Designer and Artist from Sweden with experience in Music Production since 1998. I share my experience and knowledge in music to: Inspire, Motivate and Educate creative people like you! =)
Your Success will come from taking consistent Action:
- Learn every Day
- Practice every Day
- Create every Day
PS. I wish you Good Luck & Great Success on your Professional Journey in Music! =)
Mikael "Mike" Baggström
Music Composer | Sound Designer
StartGuideline 1 - Lead the Harmonic Storyline (5:26)
StartGuideline 2 - Create Space for the Bass (2:57)
StartGuideline 3 - Less is More (2:18)
StartGuideline 4 - Layering for Power (7:58)
StartGuideline 5 - Distortion for Density (4:07)
StartGuideline 6 - Attack for Clarity (2:43)
StartGuideline 7 - Compression for Control (3:19)
StartGuidelines of Bass - Summary & Action (1:09)